What Makes Woof-It! Special
· Woof-It has been in business since 2004. Our management team of Greg, Alexis, Mark, and Kris have had extensive experience in pet care and pet services. We are available to provide support and assistance to clients and our team of walkers, day or night.
· We do not walk more than 3 dogs at a time, and we keep pups on leash with the exception of gated dog parks or other secure play areas.
· We bill for services monthly, after completion of the visits. We offer electronic payments and scheduling by email. We plan to offer additional electronic scheduling options in 2018.
· Our walkers are employees not contractors. This distinction protects our walkers and encourages them to remain with the company which allows us to provide our clients with long-term caregivers.
· We understand that dogs like routine and plan our routes so that the same walker can see the same dogs at the same times as often as possible. This allows our walkers to get to know each dog well and become invested in each pet’s well-being.
· We use cloud-based field service software that allows our team to access detailed client care notes and allows them to track their arrival time, visit length, and travel time to ensure on-time visits and make adjustments if problems arise.
· We have a thorough hiring process for new team members, including background checks and rigorous confirmation of references. Our management team trains new walkers on our policies and procedures as well as on each pup on their route.